Learn how horses use their body language to communicate with us. Learn the horsie handshake and begin your relationship with your chosen horse.
- Adults Ages 19+
- Child Ages 6-18
A Big Adventure for Little Riders!
On our pony rides, your kids have a chance to do something they’ll always feel proud of. Riding a horse is an unforgettable experience for kids, and our wranglers help them become little wranglers in a setting that’s safe and comfortable.
Parents can get great photos along the way. One of our wranglers will lead, or “pony,” the horse while the kids sit in the saddle and feel on top of the world. Parents and kids alike can take in the beautiful scenery on the ranch, all the animals.
- Monday – Sunday
- 12 pm
- Age: 2 and up
- Weight Limit: 240 lbs
- Walking-only ride—no trotting or cantering
- No pregnant riders, please
General Rules, Rescheduling, and Cancellation
- In the event we cancel a tour due to unsafe conditions, a full refund will be issued.
- If a customer wants to cancel due to weather, no refund will be given.
- We will reschedule rides based on availability. Rides that cannot be rescheduled will receive a full refund.
- You will have 24 hours before your tour time to reschedule in order to receive a full refund.
Less than 24 hours and up to two hours before tour time:
- You can receive a 50% refund.
Two hours before tour time or less:
- No refund will be available. Guests may reschedule with an additional 25% (of the price paid) as a rebooking fee.
- Please allow yourself ample time to reach us. Search Venture Stables on Google Maps for directions.
- Please check in 30 minutes before your ride’s start time. Each rider must attend a 15-minute safety briefing prior to riding.
- Detailed directions will be included in your confirmation email.
What to Wear
- Long pants
- Covered shoes
- Bug spray
- Jacket (if it’s chilly)
Please note that backpacks and big bags will not be allowed on tours.