We shall gather with our stories, our wisdom, our grief, our love, our wildness, our brilliance, our resilience, our beauty. This retreat is an invitation to begin this journey.
Sunset Horseback Tour
- Adult Ages 19+
- Child Ages 7-18
Enjoy the Colorful Skies of Freetown!
See Prince Edward Island in the best light! At sunset, Freetown becomes magical, with colorful skies and billowing clouds that make you feel like you’ve stepped into a painting. This special time turns into an unforgettable experience when you witness it from horseback, traveling through quiet red dirt roads and beautiful fields.
Not to mention that at sunset, everything cools down and all the birds start to sing. Trust us, it’s the best time of day to ride.
- Walking-only ride—no trotting or cantering
- No pregnant riders, please
- Trail rides are one hour in length. You receive a 30-min. lesson in the arena before we head out on the trail.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your booking.
- Tuesday through Sunday
- 7:30 pm (Ride time is seasonal and may vary by 30 min. Please check when booking.)
- May through November
General Rules, Rescheduling, and Cancellation
- We are not open for trail rides on Mondays.
- In the event we cancel a tour due to unsafe conditions, a full refund will be issued.
- If a customer wants to cancel due to weather, no refund will be given.
- We will reschedule rides based on availability. Rides that cannot be rescheduled will receive a full refund.
- You will have 24 hours before your tour time to reschedule in order to receive a full refund.
No refunds within a week (7 days) of the reservation date.
- No refund will be available. Guests may reschedule.
Two hours before tour time or less:
- No refund will be available. Guests may reschedule with an additional 25% (of the price paid) as a rebooking fee.
- Please allow yourself ample time to reach us. Feel free to use google maps and find Venture Stables for directions.
- Please check in 30 minutes before your ride’s start time. Each rider must attend a 15-minute safety briefing prior to riding.
- Detailed directions will be included in your confirmation email.
What to Wear
- Long pants
- Covered shoes
- Bug spray
- Jacket (if it’s chilly)
Please note that backpacks and big bags will not be allowed on tours.