Venture Stables offers safe and fun-filled horseback riding camps year round.
What a typical horse camp at Venture Stables looks like:
- 9 am Arrive at Venture Stables
- Take care of your horse, clean stalls, and make sure stable is ready for the days activities
- Lesson with horses on the ground or in the saddle
- LUNCH (must provide packed lunch) (If traveling from away then lunches can be provided)
- Stable management lesson depending what Rider level student is at
- Riding lesson
- 5 pm Parents pick up (or camper stays overnight)
Campers have the option of staying overnight for certain camps
Camps are an amazing opportunity for your son/daughter to grow their horse knowledge and confidence. Our instructors can coach your son/daughter on their own horse, or they can use one of our well mannered and safe school horses. Many positive life changing experiences happen at Camp; we learn from watching others and from doing it ourselves!! Venture Stables is an Equine Assisted Learning Center …Where the horses are the teachers.
2018 Camp DATES
More information to be provided.
March Break TEEN Camp
MARCH 26-31 2018
March Break Horse Camp at Venture Stable.
This Camp is Monday March 26- Saturday March 31
This is an overnight camp! Bring Pillow, Sleeping Bag and Snacks.
Bring your own horse or ride one of ours.
Must have experience for this camp.
Breakfast and Supper provided !!!
Campers will be required to bring a packed lunch.
Arrive Monday Morning at 8:00 am and pick up time is Saturday at 4:00 pm
Cost of Camp is $400.00 (67.00 dollars a day)
* Care for horses
*Ride twice a day
* Receive Rider Level testing
* DRILL TEAM RIDING
*Barrels and Poles
* FREE Demo with Gord Searle on SATURDAY
Maximum of 10 Students. (This camp will fill fast)
Deposit of $200.00 required
Funding is available through JumpStart
If you have any questions you can email email@example.com
Deposit can be made EMT,check or cash (if using EMT please use password Venture)
Barrel and Pole Camp
July 1-6 2018
- Ages 13-18
- Must have experience
- Overnight Camp
- Camper can bring horse
- Will be showing at the Crapaud Exhibitions grounds with the New Brunswick PEI Barrel Association
Cattle Sorting Camp
Date to be determined (SUMMER 2018)
- Must have experience
- Will be Sorting at Twin Shores Campground
- Can bring horse
- Can stay overnight
HORSE SHOW LIVE BAND AND ANNUAL TRAIL RIDE
OCTOBER 6th to the 7th 2018
More details to come