Skip to primary navigation Skip to content Skip to footer

Horse Communications Class

Quick Details

Adult Ages 19+
CA$100
Child Ages 7-18
CA$100

Designed for Personal Growth!

Learn how horses use their body language to communicate with us, then have a riding lesson in the arena (indoor or outdoor).

Each horse has different energy, just like us. You get to choose a horse that you feel is speaking to you. Learn the horsie handshake and begin your relationship with your chosen horse. You get to halter, lead, and groom your horse. (No previous experience is required.)

I believe that horses want to help us find our authentic selves, teach us to live in the moment, and give us the gift of living in the present.

Communication is only 10% verbal; horses offer us access to the other 90%, empowering us to become enlightened pioneers of the 21st century.

“Incredible experience — We all learned so much. My fear of horses was greatly reduced. Learning how to ‘speak horse’ was wonderful. So glad we went!”

Available Times

  • Mondays
  • 10 am, 12 pm, 2 pm
  • May through November

Important Information

  • Age: 7 and up
  • Weight Limit: 240 lbs
  • No pregnant riders, please

General Rules, Rescheduling, and Cancellation

General Rules:

  • We are not open for trail rides on Mondays.
  • In the event we cancel a tour due to unsafe conditions, a full refund will be issued.
  • If a customer wants to cancel due to weather, no refund will be given.

Rescheduling:

  • We will reschedule rides based on availability. Rides that cannot be rescheduled will receive a full refund.
  • You will have 24 hours before your tour time to reschedule in order to receive a full refund.

Cancellation:

Less than 24 hours and up to two hours before tour time:

  • You can receive a 50% refund.

Two hours before tour time or less:

  • No refund will be available. Guests may reschedule with an additional 25% (of the price paid) as a rebooking fee.
  • Please allow yourself ample time to reach us. Search Venture Stables on Google Maps for directions.

Check-In Information

  • Please check in 30 minutes before your ride’s start time. Each rider must attend a 15-minute safety briefing prior to riding.
  • Detailed directions will be included in your confirmation email.

What to Wear

  • Long pants
  • Covered shoes
  • Sunscreen
  • Sunglasses
  • Bug spray
  • Jacket (if it’s chilly)

Please note that backpacks and big bags will not be allowed on tours.